Guest Stories‎ > ‎

No Running in the Restaurant

Home | About Irrational Diversions |  Original Stories | Guest Stories 

How many times have we been told . . . and have told our children NOT
to run in the house? Did we always listen? Do they listen?
Not always.

Sometimes our seemingly futile efforts fail, and 'boo-boo's' happen.
Here is a little feller who didn't listen, and he got his own souvenir scars.
Perhaps he'll learn from his mistake. Maybe....

Doesn't look so-o bad. Perhaps he should keep this next photo handy to explain the way it happened -
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow

OOOHHHHH!!!
  That's GOTTA hurt (being a Twins fan), the fork probably don't feel nice either!!!!

It's real. Happened July 11th in Minneapolis at a Chinese buffet restaurant. He was climbing into the booth and fell while holding his fork in his hand. When the waiter picked him up from under the table the fork was through his nose. There was only a little blood because the fork tines missed all of the cartilage in his nose (Thank God). The one picture is from the ER and the other picture is two days later at home. The ER doctor and ENT doctor we saw the following day said that they had never seen this before and that we were pretty lucky that the fork went up and out through his nose. We saved the fork and this picture for him to see when he gets older. We emailed the pics to our family, coworkers and friends and now they are all over the internet. Live and learn I guess.

Home | About Irrational Diversions |  Original Stories | Guest Stories 
Comments